|Phone No.:||0750-898541 / 0414-697303|
Established in 2016, the school is committed to providing top quality care and pre-school education for children.
Mother Mary has a strong academic program that prepares children for a smooth transition, graduates will standout as self confident, capable and independent learners.
The daily school program provides a wide range of social, academic, musical, artistic and other creative activities.
We recognize that children are very special people with unique personalities and individual needs. Communication is a vital part at our relationship with parents, we ask parents to share information about their child/children to help teachers in planning each day to meet the needs of each family.
The school has experienced, committed and well qualified staff.
The school program is based on the PLAY - WAY method of pre-school education that is advocated for by Uganda National Curriculum development centre.
Children are encouraged to develop all aspects of their learning to their full potential in stimulating environment. Learners are not forced to participate or contribute. Any form of punishment is never used at Mother Mary Daycare and Nursery School.
- Holiday care
- General Nursery package in Baby - Top Classes.
Mother Mary provides an ideal home away from home for pupils. All our facilities meet local and international standards.
1. Class sizes are kept small (12 - 25) children, which ensures that your child's interests and needs are met. Each class is led by a professional teacher.
2. Our classrooms are cosy and colorful. This will stimulate creativity but ensure children stay focused and not distracted.
3. We have wonderful educational materials, books, toys and outdoor play equipment, meeting all international and local standards.
4. The school provides two meals a day for children. The food is prepared from high quality ingredients and according to high standards of hygiene. Good eating habits, cleanliness and personal hygiene are taught as an integral part of the school programme.
5. The school provides beds for children who need rest in the afternoon.
6. Music and physical education lessons are given by a specialist to facilitate development of a child.
The Daycare and Nursery school aims to provide a quality educational environment that opens the eyes of the children to the world around them.
|Registration fee||50,000 UGx|
|School fees - Half Day||550,000 UGx|
|School fees - Full Day||650,000 UGx|
|Medical fee||20,000 UGx|
|Identity Card||25,000 UGx|
|NOTE||UGx||Fees is inclusive of meals and school requirements
Please bring the following:
- 2 passport photos for child
- 1 passport photo for the dad
- 1 passport photo for the mum
- A copy of child birth certificate
- A copy of immunization card
Create an account to Apply to Mother Mary Daycare & NurseryCreate Account