|Location:||Kyebando Central - Kawempe Division|
A school of academic and moral excellence
We provide quality education through a holistic approach to learning so that our students are empowered to lead productive and fulfilling lives and become responsible citizens.
The school is privately owned and has S.1 to S.6 classes.
It is competitive in academics at the national level.
The school provides education to the students basing on the national curriculum and covers both sciences and arts. The school has got well equipped science laboratories, a library and a computer laboratory for hands on practical work.
The school employs highly qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic staff that provides academic support both in the classrooms and outside class for individuals and small groups, as well moral guidance to the students.
The school admits students for both O and A levels, both girls and boys. The school has both boarding and day sections. The students are from various parts of East African region, which makes the student body diverse and creates an even more challenging and competitive learning environment.
Bursaries are available provided either by the school or other stakeholders. First priority goes to students that require support and are high achievers in academics, as well as exceptionally disciplined.
To develop students' talents, self esteem and character, they are encouraged to participate in one or more of the existing clubs such as Music Dance and Drama, Sports, Debating, Writers', Environment, Scripture Union, Muslim Association, Scouting and Patriotism
TELL A FRIEND ABOUT US TO SPREAD THE ADVANTAGE!!
|School Fees - S.1 to S.3 & S.5 (Boarding)||400,000 UGx|
|School Fees - S.1 to S.3 & S.5 (Day)||170,000 UGx|
|School Fees - S.4 (Day)||190,000 UGx|
|School Fees - S.6 (Day)||230,000 UGx|
|School fees - S.4 & S.6 (Boarding)||460,000 UGx|
|Laboratory fee||10,000 UGx||All O'level students & A'level (Only ICT & Agric Students)|
|Library fee||10,000 UGx|
|Art Fee - S.3 & S.5||20,000 UGx||Art students only|
|School Requirements||25,000 UGx||All classes 25,000/= and S.6 10,000/= for those who can't buy the requirements|
|Admission Fee||20,000 UGx|
|School Requirements||25,000 UGx||All classes pay 25,000/= but S.6 & S.4 only 10,000/= if they can buy the requirements below.
- S.1 - 1 ream of photocopying papers, 4 toilet paper rolls, 2 brooms and 1 scrubbing brush
- S.2 - 1 ream of ruled papers, 4 rolls of toilet papers, 3 hard brooms and a rubber squeezer
- S.3 - 1 ream of photocopying papers, 4 toilet paper rolls, 2 soft brooms and a rubber squeezer
- S.4 - 4 toilet paper rolls, 2 soft brooms and a rubber squeezer
- S.5 - 1 ream of squared (graph) papers, 4 toilet papers and 1 rubber squeezer
- S.6 - 4 rolls of toilet papers and 1 rubber squeezer.
|Art Requirements||20,000 UGx||a) S.3 & S.5 students who offer ART are required to pay shs 20,000/= to facilitate the first quarter of their UNEB examination requirement as early as possible.
b) S.1, S.2 and then S.3 to S.6 students who offer IPS-ART (612) and FINE ART (615)
- Pastels (1 pkt), nataraj type of colored pencils (1pkt), Poster colors (1pkt)
- Brushes with different sizes (1 pkt), 1 cutter, one A3 Art book, colored pens (1 black, 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue), Compo pens (1 black, 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue), 1 rubber, 1 packet of razor blades, 2 HB pencils, Art pencils (2 B3, 2 B4 and B5)
|Uniform - O'level||45,000 UGx|
|Uniform - A'level||50,000 UGx|
|School sweater||35,000 UGx|
|School T.Shirt||15,000 UGx|
|Other requirements||UGx||All students must come with 2 graph books, a non-programmable scientific calculator, a set, a long ruler (30 cm).
These will be checked on the first day at the gate.
Create an account to Apply to Samson Memorial High SchoolCreate Account